Monday, December 17, 2007

It's a First!

Both my boys sat on Santa's lap without tears!! Shea was more than happy to walk right up to Santa and give him his list but Bryce was a little more hesitant. Once Bryce saw Shea sit on Santa's lap he figured the man with the white beard couldn't be so bad! Of course they both told Santa that they wanted a toy that I have not bought yet. Off to the store I went; we can not have tears on Christmas morning! I think I am recovered from the blow of the small referral batch last month, I can at least talk about it without tears. I am still praying for a May referral and in a few weeks when the next batch comes out we will have a better idea. Onto better news... Our "99"er friends will be home in Boston with their daughters this Wednesday night. I will be at the airport to welcome them home. It sounds like their trip to China has gone smoothly and both the babies and the parents have adjusted nicely. They have private blogs so I can't post the pictures but I will tell you they are beautiful children and seeing the pictures of the girls being placed in their parents arms are just amazing. I know how long they waited and I have seen all their tears of frustration but to see their tears of joy is just wonderful! Our time will come...

No comments: