Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Referrals are out!!

Referalls are arriving and they are from October 27th - November 1st. This is an improvement over the two days from last month but not enough of an improvement to get Lily home for Christmas. I think there is still a chance for a November referral but that would probally result in travel in early January 2008! On a brighter note, a lot of families are receiving referrals this month; including Wide Horizons. I love reading the referral announcements and seeing all the cute pictures and just watching families coming together. I would love to include some links to referrals but I can't figure out how to include a link into my post. I guess I have something else to learn over the next few months!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Melissa, We are going to make it!! Seeing others get their referrals makes me realize that this really will happen for us one day.... we just have to continue to hope & have patience. Not fun at times but it will all pay off for us in the end. Thinking of you! Debbie :-)