Monday, May 14, 2007

Reflections

This month is flying by and I can't belive we will be moving in just a few more weeks! Last week we had our waiting meeting and it was great to see all the "99" ers. We also met another couple with a 1/26/06 LID so they will also be traveling with us. Mother's day was a little tough. It is not the actual day that is difficult becasue I have so much to celebrate; my mom, Pat's mom, and being a mother to TWO wonderful little boys. It is just that it is another milestone that passes that we still do not have Lily for. We thought for sure last year that our daughter would be here with us today. It was fun to see how excited the boys were to celebrate Mother's day and they even made me french toast and delivered it to me in bed! I also have a spa treatmemt coming to me soon, I think I will save it for when I am really in need of a little pick me up! The rumors sound good for the next batch of referrals and people are saying they could get through the 15th! We have a few good freinds who have a LID of 11/30 so I am really hoping they get a referral before the end of the summer. Watching our 11/30 friends get referrals and prepare to travel will get me through the last few months of our wait. So, I know that next few weeks will go quickly and hopefully the next batch of referrals will give us something to be excited about.

No comments: