Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving


This was obviously an extra special Thanksgiving and we had an extra blessing at the table! For the first time in 3 years we were not saying "Next year we will have Lily" and instead we had Lily right with us! We hosted Thanksgiving for 23 family members and with a lot of help from my mom it was a great day. Seeing the boys playing with their cousins and having Lily right in the mix of the chaos brought a lot of smiles to my face. My dad keeps saying its like Lily has always been here and I completely agree. Her little personality is really shining and our routine is starting to fall into place. I took lots of pictures and I just think she gets cuter every day. I can't count how many kisses those cheeks get every hour!!
Lily and daddy playing games with Great Papa


Lily and her cousin Anna.

2 comments:

Lori said...

OK, OMG!! Lily looks so much like Patrick in the 4th picture down. Amazing! Looks like it was a wonderful day. I cannot wait to know how it feels to finally have our little girl with us during the holidays. Lily looks so happy!! Great job, guys!

Hugs,
Lori

Nina said...

OMG, she's so cute I can't stand it :)

You must spend every minute of your day wanting to kiss those adorable cheeks!

So happy for all of you!