Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Men at Work

We started taking the wallpaper off the walls in Lily's room! It was a family affair and we have made a lot of progress. The boys were very excited to help but their attention span is not that long and soon enough they left Pat and myself to complete the job. I overheard Shea telling Bryce we were painting the walls pink because girls like pink! So cute! Shea then informed me we should get some "China stuff" so Lily remembers China when she comes home. I just can't get enough of that boy, he is the sweetest 5 year old! My new thought is to put white bead board up on the bottom half of the wall and then paint the upper half of the walls pink. I am starting to get nervous about 4 pink walls! I have some thinking to do; bead board or not??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think PINK!!!! As I recall you'll have enough white furniture to break up the pink. OR add bead board after if you feel you must (sorry Cindy).

Denise (yes Missy, me)

Anonymous said...

We put Benjamin Moore "I Love you Pink" in Lily's room. It is really soft and it looks beautiful. Her furniture in a creamy white. We also got white curtains with pink, yellow, purple flowers. I will send you a picture. I think you would like it.

Karen

Alyson and Ford said...

I do love bead board...And with a soft pink it would be lovely!