Friday, September 19, 2008

Video

I spent the day learning how to download video from the camcorder to the computer. Yes, that took me about 4 hours to do! I also learned how to edit movies, really cool! I thought I would post a video just to make sure I know how to do it once I am in China. The following video is a clip from our referral call. I was way more emotional than I expected and turned into a blubbering mess, so I cut the video short. It's really hard to watch myself on video and for all of you expecting a referral call I recommend not wearing a sleeveless shirt unless your arms are toned! So here it is, enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!!! I especially loved seeing the boys dancing in the background.what a moment.... and many more to come. Hope you get your travel date soon. Abby

Anonymous said...

I had the voice part memorized, but it was so awesome to see the video. I loved watching Shea and Bryce dancing behind you. I miss Megan already, but she is closer to Lily!


Kate :)

Stephe said...

Awe, so amazing!!! Mei!!! Hugs girl!!!

Kathy said...

Melissa,

I love the video. It's so emotional.It brought tears to my eyes. The boys are just so cute dancing in the background.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

omg that is so damn cute... i feel like i need to see the rest of the video...please post it!! you look great and the boys are adorable. where's pat? recording?

DiJo said...

HI Melissa!
We connected when you got your referral. I am Ruby's Mom who is also from Yugan! I saw your note on Debbie's blog.. I just realized in seeing your sweet Lily's referral picture again that she is wearing the same leggings that Ruby had on in hers. I don't recall if she is with a Foster Mom. Ruby was, and her name was Cheng Xi Ying. We were also blessed to know that Ruby's was found by a Christian woman. What a blessing for you too to know that Lily is being protected and loved! She is absolutely adorable.
I hope you TA comes soon.

Blessings to you!

Diana

Karen said...

Hi Melissa! Pat did a great job being the videographer! Now I want to see the rest of the video! The boys are so sweet playing in the background...I can't wait to see Lily in your arms!

Anonymous said...

OK, that was a tease... I want to see the rest!!!

Sherri said...

I loved your video - the boys were just too darn cute dancing in the background. Congrats!!
Sherri