Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

We celebrated Christmas Eve at home with about 30 friends and family. It was a fun night and Lily was able to meet more family. The kids could wait no longer for Christmas morning and after laying out cookies and sprinkling Reindeer food on the front lawn it was off to bed. Christmas morning was great and the boys were so excited. Lily is still to young to understand what the hoopla was about but enjoyed the wrapping paper. Christmas afternoon was spent at my parents house and the boys had a blast with their cousins. Lily was great all day and continues to bring so much joy to our family. The last two Holiday seasons were difficult..there was just a void and every time I looked at our family picture I knew someone was missing. I LOVE taking family pictures because I know my family is together. I still have friends waiting and I remember how hard it is and all I can say is don't give up because your baby is waiting for you!
Christmas Eve photo





Shea LOVES his new Patriot uniform from Uncle Brian and Aunt Kate




Nans and Papa with all 8 of their grand kids.




Lily enjoying the wrapping paper!









Bryce trying out his new Smart Cycle





Family photo on Christmas Day with our family clown, Bryce, in the back.


6 comments:

Debbie said...

too cute -- love the pics of all you guys!!! merry christmas!

yes, what a joy this christmas was with our lily-girls!!

the mommy said...

What a beautiful family picture. Merry Christmas..

Hugs
Susan

S and H said...

Melissa, I cannot get over how much Lily looks like your husband!! She is precious!! I notice she is fiddling with her ears, does she do that alot?? Izabella does it all the time!!

Anonymous said...

your daughter is so cute!!!

could you please contact me?
I'm a waiting mom, but my agency doesn't allow me to give any info over any internet blogs, so if you could mail me, I could ask you my question over the personal mail.

thanks a lot
love
ppvantilborg@hetnet.nl

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
I've tried several times to mail you back, but my mails bounced.
I would like to thank you for checking if you had any photos. you are an angel! I would like to ask you though not to ask your travelgroup for any pictures, I don't want to jeopardize our referral. thanks loads anyway, and maybe we'll meet again in cyberspace ;o)
love
waiting mom

the mommy said...

k since you have not blogged since the 26th of Dec. I tagged you go look at Sunflowers and Ladybugs.. You will like it I am sure it is easy...