Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Projections



This is the little chart that I have been waiting for the past 10 days. This is a projection chart that Rumor Queen puts out every month and I have been waiting to see our LID included. So, according to RQ we are in the horrid case for a July referral. I am liking that! I am thinking there may even be a chance for a June referral. I can honestly deal with a July referral. Shea gets out of school the end of June and a few short weeks later I see my baby's face. I then spend my summer preparing for the arrival of Lily. OK, so this could so not pan out this way and I know it could even be September before a referral but I will deal with that when the times comes. For now I will think optimistically becasue it feels so good!

5 comments:

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

I am officially naming this the "HAPPY CHART" ... it looks like things might not be as extremely horrible as I have been thinking. I am so excited to see our date on this chart. Is this really our year??!!?!?!?! Oh, I hope so!

Anonymous said...

Yea Melissa! We are sending good thoughts your way!!!

Nancy, Tom and Caroline

Anonymous said...

I was going to send you an email but Greg is over my shoulder reading this and thinks we should comment here. I just gave him the whole rundown and all I can is YAY! This is getting very exciting..... Since we're having #2in June I'm going to go with a June referral for you guys....Lucky month and all!!!!!!!!! ~Susan, Greg & Maeve

Donna said...

Hi Melissa, I was also so happy to see RQ's projection chart. I'm thinking you WILL be June and I'll be September/October. From our lips to God's ears!

Donna :)